Blue Blue Berry Muffins!



So I was dying for some blueberry muffins a week or two ago and I just couldn't drop it out of my head. I kept seeing them everywhere and I didn't want to just buy ones that were already made by some factory who didn't put love into it. I was glad I made these. Everyone in the office enjoyed them and so did my husband. I enjoyed them quite a few times :)

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, softened
2 cup sugar
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
4 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 cups fresh blueberries, (may use frozen)
4 tablespoons sugar, for topping

Makes 24 muffins, You can split the ingredients to make half the batch.

Instructions:

In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well; stir in milk slowly. Combine all your dry ingredients and add to the sugar butter batter; stir to combine. Next, Add the blueberries and gently fold them in blueberries.

Fill the greased muffin cups about 2/3 full. Then, sprinkle the tops of the batter with a little sugar. It looks pretty that way. Go ahead and put the muffin pans in a preheated oven which has reached 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Simple as that and very easy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum,I love blueberry muffins!
Hope you wont mind but I'd love to direct Foodista readers to your site, just add this little widget here and you're all set to go, Thanks! - Alisa@Foodista.com

gluten free pammy said...

just found your blog, the food pic's look great

Kendall said...

These muffins look great- blueberry muffins are a personal favorite of mine. you obviously love baking, have you gone to culinary school?

Whether you have or haven't, check out this site for great information on all types of cooking:

www.culinaryschoolguide.com