Fall In Love with Pumpkin Muffins All Over Again

I love fall so much. It has to be my favorite season with winter coming in second. The breeze is the right temperature, the smell of the fireplaces burning wood, the stews being made and lots of hot cocoa. Everything. I just love Fall.

Unfortunately, I live in Miami, so I don't get to enjoy those things until I see my mom in Georgia for the holidays. That's when I fall in love all over again with this time of year.

So, for my TWD post I messed up in remembering to add some ingredients. I forgot to add the raisins, walnuts, and sunflower seeds after I had placed my mini muffin pan in the oven. I was so excited to bake these that I completely ignored them, trying to have them baked already so that I can eat one.

I really don't have more than these pictures since my iPhone is dead from no charge, but at least I was able to take two images.



On another note, Today was my final day with Conan, a mini-pinscher I rescued from a horrible animal abuser at Pet Smart. He went to a great home where someone can provide him with lots of love and proper health care. I miss him terribly.

It's amazing how someone can learn to love a wonderful pet so much in 5 days. He seemed so grateful too that I took him in. I will always love him as I do my 2 Great Danes.

The best part about him going to this new home is that the adoptive parent is a co-worker of mine and we bring our pets to work all the time. So I get to see him on the days I work. It's a win-win situation!


2 comments:

Audrey said...

I hope you enjoy TWD - it's a lot of fun. And what a cool design for your blog - I love it!
Audrey

Donna said...

Oh I absolutely do. I'm finally back from Vegas so I have to rush this Rugelach while watching CNN to see the Presidential election!